Top Reasons to Work With GHG
GHG Engineering has an individual-strength-based team as a strategic goal. This gives the support ability we grant to our multiple locations within our diverse organization and provide great talent for all aspects of facilities maintenance.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Weekly mowing, trimming, weeding and blowing debris from sidewalks.
- Bi-weekly/monthly mowing at our mutliple facilities and tennant locations.
- Daily property walks to remove trash and debris.
- Perform bush and shrub trimming, clean up and disposal throughout the year.
- Work on-call hours for snow removal/salting.
- Develop plant portfolios for all properties to ensure proper care and replacement.
- Work closely with the Managing Director(MD) developing an overall strategic plan to enhance the current activities with external support services.
- Cross-train and support the Radisson Plaza Hotel exterior team to assist at all locations.
- The physical ability to walk, stand, climb, bend, reach over-head, squat and kneel for long periods at a time as the position requires constant motion.
- Strong communication and analytical skills with an attention to detail.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
- Flexibility with scheduling and support as needed for coverage of responsibilites.
- Move, lift, carry and push items weighing up to 50-100lbs without assistance. Candidates are often working alone. Candidates must also be able to utilize step stools and ladders effectively.
- Must have basic knowledge of building mechanical systems and controls, energy management and building maintenance skills.
- Depending on regularly scheduled shift considerations, inclusion to a rotating Saturday shift, after training and deemed capable, will be expected.
Nice to have:
- Prior building & grounds maintenance experience and/or relevant technical training.
- Any specific area of strength that is determined to be advantageous to the GHG Engineering team will be encouraged. This is mutually important because the key areas above are critical, but not exclusive. Utilization of all personnel talents that can enhance the GHG Engineering mission, creating an environment of job satisfaction and superior service to our customers and tennants.
- Ability to provide a majority of your own tools if needed.
What’s in it for You
- Development and opportunities for career growth in other maintenance areas
- 401k with contribution match (Full-Time option)
- Medical/Dental/Vision (Full-Time option)
- Health and Wellness reimbursement (Part-time and Full-time options)
- 10% Discount on GHG outlets
- Complimentary Meal Break
- Discounted Hotel Rates
- The weekly on-call schedule will have a stipend, as well as pay for hours from home to work and back
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed