Top Reasons to Work With GHG
What You’ll Be Doing
- Empowers others to ignite a story though memorable experiences for each guest and coworker.
- Demonstrates kindness and compassion to coworkers and guests.
- Creates a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to employees on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve employee performance.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Greenleaf Hospitality Group and Starbucks harmoniously.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the team.
- Is guest obsessed. Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Acts with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer.
- Collaborates with the manager and team by communicating information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the “Third Place” environment during each shift.
- Will assist in ordering, pull-to-thaw sheets, clean plays, inventory count, and cleaning/maintaining equipment.
- Assists with new employee training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Provides feedback to store manager on employee performance during shift.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in employee morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Stays curious and is dedicated to continually improving store operations.
- Creates the new standard in hospitality and dining, delivering extraordinary customer service to all customers.
- Develops positive relationships with team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, need and concerns.
- Executes store operations during scheduled shifts including opening mid and shift duties as assigned.
- Follows Greenleaf Hospitality Group operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all employees during each shift.
- Follows up with baristas during the shift to ensure the delivery of legendary customer service for all customers.
- Provides quality beverages and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Recognizes and celebrates individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and by collaborating with store manager to find new, creative, and effective methods of recognition.
- Utilizes operational tools to achieve excellence during the shift.
What You Need for this Position
- Ability to self-start and create projects during slow times
- Able to stand for long periods of time, up to 8 hours or more
- Able to stoop and bend
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds from time to time
- Able to safely work with potentially dangerous chemicals and equipment
- Able to comply with safety and health code standards
- Able to handle responsibilities that require repetitive motion tasks
What's in it for You
- 401k with contribution match (Full-Time option)
- Medical/Dental/Vision (Full-Time option)
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- 10% Discount on GHG outlets
- Complimentary Meal Break
- Discounted Hotel Rates
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed