Our mission is to create an environment where every guest feels our pride and passion for delivering exceptional and unique experiences and craves returning. As a banquet server at Greenleaf Hospitality Group, you are an Intention Seeker looking for ways to provide those exceptional and unique services at some of the most important events in people’s lives and careers. We will train you on the skills needed to set up, serve, interact with guests, understand food and beverage, respond to guest requests, and anticipate guest needs. You will do this daily as part of a larger team that is committed to respecting and supporting each other, providing friendly and memorable interactions with our guests, and having fun.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Serving guests at events, typically within the same time frame, through activities including but not limited to carrying trays, serving meals, servicing buffets, clearing dishes, replenishing beverages, butler service, and bartending.
- Setting up for events through activities including but not limited to placing out tablecloths, napkins and place settings, guest provided items, condiments, centerpieces as well as setting up and designing or decorating buffets and other food and beverage stations.
- Respecting and supporting fellow team members
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Interacting with guests in a friendly, engaging, and knowledgeable manner
- Taking direction well from several different sources
- Working well both independently and as a team
- Working quickly and efficiently in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Working well with team members to reach common goals
- Being productive and proactive in providing personalized guest experiences
- Responding to all guests’ requests in a way that exceeds their expectations
- Upholding service standards outlined in training
- Assist in other Food and Beverage outlets, as needed, filling roles of host, server, and/or bartender.