Top Reasons to Work With GHG
What You’ll Be Doing
- Read and interpret banquet event orders (BEO’s) and diagrams in order to effectively stage events with tables, chairs, risers, dance floor, podiums and other meeting / banquet room equipment for a wide variety of events.
- Remain positive and pleasant
- Have open communication and dialogue with team members
- Set up and troubleshoot projection, wireless internet, sound and lighting.
- Effectively communicate and greet guests to create positive and memorable experiences.
- Must have knowledge of daily scheduled group functions, times, and locations to effectively be punctual and available during program breaks and intermissions.
- Prioritize, organize, and follow through
- Follow directions
- Focus attention on details
- Adhere to timeliness in completion of set ups
- Adapt to priority changes of work flow or requirements
- Remain productive and effectively make use of your surroundings
- Operate and remain extremely alert while operating designated equipment, machinery and tools
- Endure physical movements in performing job functions
- Work cohesively with other departments and coworkers as part of a team
- Abide by all safety guidelines
- Follow all Greenleaf Hospitality Group policies and procedures
What You Need for this Position
- Able to stand for long periods of time, up to 8 hours or more
- Able to stoop and bend
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds from time to time
- Able to safely work with potentially dangerous chemicals and equipment
- Able to comply with safety and health code standards
- Able to handle responsibilities that require repetitive motion tasks
What's in it for You
- 401k with contribution match (Full-Time option)
- Medical/Dental/Vision (Full-Time option)
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- 10% Discount on GHG outlets
- Complimentary Meal Break
- Discounted Hotel Rates
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed