Top Reasons to Work With GHG
What You’ll Be Doing
- Primary responsibility will be troubleshooting, repairing, and servicing commercial kitchen equipment (hot side technician)Instructing and teaching job duties to other team members
- Communicating with department managers concerning building needs and budget
- Licensed and certified to perform all aspects of work in selected discipline
- You will be required to adjust your schedule to work around incoming work orders
- Required to plan, resource and excute medium to large projects
- Gain and utilize knowledge of hotel building
What You Need for this Position
- Completed a certified training course in a chosen discipline and 5 years experience or experience and skills equaling those of a trade journeyman.
- Licensed and certified to perform all aspects of work in a selected discipline
- Certification as a maintenance Employee through American Hotel & Lodging Educational is highly recommended. Institute and /or complete apprenticeship program (Radisson/KVCC).
- Read blue prints and schematic drawings.
- Possess basic electrical knowledge, basic plumbing knowledge and basic HVAC knowledge.
- Certified in CPR and First Aid.
What’s in it for You
- 401k with contribution match (Full-Time option)
- Medical/Dental/Vision (Full-Time option)
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- 10% Discount on GHG outlets
- Complimentary Meal Break
- Discounted Hotel Rates
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed