Top Reasons to Work With GHG
What You’ll Be Doing
- As part of a team of facility maintenance staff, can lead a team and/or perform some or all of the duties listed below. Assists to train staff in department on areas of expertise and Includes mentoring an Apprentice
- Performs preventative maintenance on building systems, plumbing, electrical, mechanical and control systems and related components
- Repairs and maintains a variety of mechanical systems and components for Safety, Reliability and Efficiency.
- With the other members of the team, maintains, services and monitors operation of HVAC equipment, mechanical systems, refrigeration and/or cooling systems. HVAC and refrigeration systems operation for general areas and kitchens
- Identifies repair and maintenance projects requiring the assistance of contractors or vendors; may participate in estimates and evaluations of project costs; monitors work of vendors or contractors.
- Accesses and makes adjustments to computerized control systems for the building management systems. (Inncom, TRANE, Niagara4)
- Access CMMS system for corrective and preventative maintenance tasks; tracks and closes assigned work orders; may monitor work orders assigned to the department and assist teammates in managing and completing work orders.
- Maintains a broad working knowledge of materials, systems and code requirements related to maintenance of hospitality facilities.
- Responds to emergencies and closures including adverse weather to ensure that all facilities are protected and remain operational.
- Knows and understands all safety procedures of the facility. Trains less-skilled staff on safety procedures related to maintenance operations. Assists in safety inspections.
- Maintains appropriate records and reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Need for this Position
- Use and train others on a variety of tools and power equipment
- Plan and coordinate work; track and plan preventative maintenance work
- Maintain records and reports in computerized and written formats, compliant with regulatory requirements
- Effectively use email and automated calendaring systems
- Make arithmetic calculations quickly and accurately
- Learn and apply health and safety regulations
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Understand and follow oral and written directions
- Optimize efficiencies provided by automated maintenance management and service request tools
- Work from blue prints, shop drawings and sketches
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- High school diploma or equivalent, ten years of facilities maintenance, construction, or repair experience in a commercial or industrial setting.
- Two years of education or training, or an Associate’s Degree, in the facilities maintenance trades may substitute for two years of work experience.
- Long periods of standing and sitting, able to stoop and bend and to handle responsibilities that may require repetitive motion tasks
- Strong communication and analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Physical ability to lift and carry 80 pounds, climb ladders, work with power tools, and be able to work in and around mechanical equipment
What’s in it for You
- Signing Bonus
- 401k with contribution match (Full-Time option)
- Medical/Dental/Vision (Full-Time option)
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- 10% Discount on GHG outlets
- Complimentary Meal Break
- Discounted Hotel Rates
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed