Top Reasons to Work With GHG
What You’ll Be Doing
- Perform preventative maintenance responsibilities on all hotel equipment as assigned
- Work as a team to keep the back of house areas and equipment in safe, good working order.
- Clean all work areas after completing job.
- Assists mechanics and external contractors in repairs of hotel property and equipment
- Completion of all assigned work orders and daily tasks.
- Receive direction for house calls via radio.
- Have a thorough understanding of fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
- Be familiar with all hotel amenities and hotel facilities
- To be familiar with the inter-relationship between the different departments
- Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Effectively operate computer, two way radio, power and hand tools required to complete responsibilities.
- Deliver personalized, memorable guest experiences at all times
- Perform other duties, special projects as assigned for guest rooms, common areas, restaurants, retail, laundry and back of the house areas.
- Prioritize and complete necessary paperwork
- Inventory, order, and track parts to complete work orders
What You Need for this Position
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Must possess painting, basic plumbing, basic electrical, minor carpentry, lighting, maintenance, and computer skills.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Prior building maintenance experience and/or relevant technical training is preferred but not required
- Walk, stand, climb, bend, reach over-head, squat and kneel for long periods at a time, as the position requires constant motion.
- Move, lift, carry and push items weighing up to 50-100lbs without assistance. Candidates must be able to utilize step stools and ladders effectively.
- Must have basic knowledge of building mechanical systems and controls, energy management and building maintenance skills.
What’s in it for You
- 401k with contribution match (Full-Time option)
- Medical/Dental/Vision (Full-Time option)
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- 10% Discount on GHG outlets
- Complimentary Meal Break
- Discounted Hotel Rates
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed